1.10.2008

It seemeth to me...

It seemeth to me that it would be practical to make a list of only a small number of things you'd like to accomplish in the coming year (this is an early January thing to do).

Like, I'd feel good on Dec. 31, 2008 if I'd finished my 6th complete reading of the Bible in '08.

And, I'd feel good on Dec. 31, 2008 if I'd logged in 300 hours of third state of consciousness effort (self-remembering/non-identifying) in '08.

(And one could add more precise Work efforts that have beginnings, middles, and ends, based on various features of false personality, or different kinds of self-remembering, or something similar.)

And maybe you can identify one non-Bible book that you know would be profitable for you to actually read complete.

There are worldly goals too, but I don't refer to them. I refer to goals and efforts that you have come to know are foundational and real and practical for the most important things.

No comments: