6.15.2008

Spiritual Warfare contains it all

Living in a neither fish nor fowl realm between the two languages of the Work and the Faith I see what I knew long ago (but forgot, or didn't see strongly enough at the time) that spiritual warfare is what brings together Work knowledge and practice and the Bible without mixing languages or creating watered-down weak hybrids of systems and teachings. The Grail knight is engaging in spiritual warfare and the Israelites between Egypt and the Holy Land are engaging in spiritual warfare. The church Christians are doing anything but engaging in spiritual warfare. This is the sickness of the mainstream Christian realm and is why Christians like myself are such an immediate, intuitive, instinctive threat to them and their environments. They don't even cotton to Puritans when it comes down to it (I speak of the self-professed Calvinists and Reformed), not that the Puritans even wrote about or practiced spiritual warfare at the truly practical level.

This is the focus and anchor and consolidating pursuit now for myself: spiritual warfare.

When I engage in Work efforts I am putting myself on spiritual ground where the forces of light and darkness meet. When I am provoking my limits to then give myself the potential to extend my limits I am engaging in battles with the world, the flesh, and the devil that is spiritual warfare.

I found when I was putting together Bible verses and passages to bring to mind in everyday situations and events and circumstances that what naturally occured was a presentation of categories of spiritual warfare. This is what the Christian comes to when the Christian gets to the practical level of the faith: spiritual warfare.

This is sanctification: spiritual warfare. It is what we do because it is our nature after regeneration by the Word and the Spirit to do. We desire to engage in spiritual warfare. The churchians desire to avoid spiritual warfare at all costs and to remain comfortable and smug in villages of morality and pretend the faith is about family and 'being good.' A Christian born again by the Word and the Spirit knows differently.

It is in our new heart to engage in spiritual warfare.

It is in the heart of the world, the flesh, the devil and churchianity to dissuade Christians from engaging in spiritual warfare.

This they can't do. The Holy Spirit gives us guidance to fight the world, the flesh, and the devil and any who would tempt or put fear into us or attempt to dissuade us from engaging in the battle until the return of our King.

No comments: