8.06.2010

A good-natured, laughter of the Gods pursuit of C Influence is in order

email

I've let you guys down by adopting this lame "everything sucks now" line. Talking about myself is not a good idea. Not productive. The fact is, I havn't even opened a Work book in many, many years. The biblical doctrine I have understanding of now I had understanding of many years ago too. I'm being almost lunatic repetitive, revealing perhaps a bit of a compulsive, obsessive disorder. A trace. Also, a shut-in mentality. Nothing unusual, mind you, when you've actively pursued and devoured every higher influence that exists, pretty much. Every category and level anyway. Without becoming an Olympic athlete or playing at Carnegie Hall or publishing the great American novel. You don't have to. You don't have to be Casanova to get the measure of flesh. Again, repeating myself (I was writing on this theme back in the early years of this decade, if it's still this decade and not the next decade). It's like, I've used up all my water, and I'm only half way across the desert (water being influences and desert being life span). Yet there is C Influence.

There *is* more.

Laziness is a disorder with me too. (Realizing this, actually writing it down, perhaps the subject was now coming out of the pit that was the stumblingblock. Rising up, yes, blinking at the sun...)

A good-natured, laughter of the Gods pursuit of C Influence is in order. The Work, Homer, and the Bible are the foundation for that. The Faith being everything, of course, but the Work and Homer being some sort of 'sight line' keeping to the straight and narrow... - C.

No comments: