3.06.2008

Post-post

There's power in these verses:

http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/gracelist.html

POWER!!!

Damn it.

There's real, and then there's screwin' around.

WAKE UP!!! (I shout into the mirror.)

Why? Aren't you going to be in the same straits once
glorified? Looking for and thinking up stuff to do?

I don't know. It will probably be different,
methinks. Safe to say it will be different. Right
now we are in a difficult in-between state and
condition. Even when totally asleep we are in fallen
flesh bodies which are rather unfortunate and limited
tabernacles. Even if you have one others want to
devour then after-the-fact it's yeah, hm, right, ok,
gotta go.

And anyway I've already solved all that. It's on my
Plain Path Puritan blog. How in heaven you become the
actual material and events of heaven. It's probably
freaky at first until you begin to get the hang of it
then it's like Greek myth somewhat. Now we see
through a glass darkly.

Everything's been solved.

Over and over.

Just as in heaven you become the actual material and
events of heaven it's the same now with understanding.
If you develop understanding it actually becomes your
being, your body. We can see and feel understanding
residing in the Word of God. And in the influx of the
Holy Spirit and mortifying process of Work efforts.

Now go to the world you ungrateful vain children.
Away! Off with you. I'm the only one who knows
anything. I alone am here, awake, not dead in sin. I
alone. Me it is who knows, no one else. You have no
allies when you know and do the Work. None but me.
I, and I alone. - Me

No comments: