7.31.2008

The increasing demands of the context of Work

> I've been getting back into the Work a lot lately in a
> real practical way.
> It's come about I think due to the process of
> journaling, or in particular
> trying to sort out my life, my ideas and my beliefs -
> I've been just dumping
> it all on the page for several weeks and looking at it.
>
> I also seem to be on fire with a desire to get back into
> the Bible, it's a
> new feeling. The summer is coming and I am feeling
> inspired.
>
> I think I need to commit to it and go for it.
>
> S



It's just that you really have to make it the first thing in your life. Valuation. That's what gets lost after the initial main stage of lifetime build up and then discovery and then enthusiastic practice.

If you see it in the context of faith and spiritual warfare and moving forward in life guided by the Spirit, not really knowing what you will be getting into, even though you are still doing what you have to do, it can all get encapsulated into a bigger thing that can demand the valuation necessary. - C.

No comments: