8.26.2008

Warriours are needed

I was recently involved in seeing a 'gamer' (I guess that is what they are called) doing his thing online. He was involved in a World War II game where he was able to be a fighter plane and fly around and get in dog fights with other fighter planes, in the higher cyber realm, each one flown by somebody from anywhere in the world. The whole time I was thinking how childish it is. A mere game. I may have given that away too with some language I used which upset him. Couldn't help it. Later, though, it occurred to me that online games like that where a person is going up against other real people from anywhere in the world is a real analogy for what occurs when you get into higher states and engage in spiritual warfare in the higher realms.

The gamers are chasing something at the very eXoteric level, yet there is meaning there at the eSoteric level.

This occurred to me days afterwards when I was in a gas station paying for gas, and I was silently looking at the cashier and thinking that anybody, any being, any level of being, could be working such a menial job, an Achilles, an Odysseus, yet at the same time that beeing can be fighting in the Great War in the higher realms.

Warriors are needed. To discern the battle, the lines, the forces, the goals, is all higher centers work and understanding. To get there and be in the battle, an effective warriour, is conscious shock work. The analogy appears in the physical life as it happens. Everything then takes on meaning. And events occur that wouldn't normally occur.

To chase this - the eSoteric level of the battle - with the same enthusiasm and attention of an online gamer (a directed attention in this case rather than an attracted one) would be what is needed.

What did I keep saying? "Get on the battlefield!" - C.

No comments: