10.10.2008

Hammering the Bible into essence

Hammering the Bible into essence.

Jer 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?


A practical thing to do is to hammer the Bible into essence. Get it past the shell of personality and directly into essence.

I've had experience with this with psalms which I meditated on while walking and self-remembering. These are moments that I can remember to this day. I would often visualize images to accompany the verses, but just having higher energy and devoting real meditation on the Word at hand does it.

Imagine having that fire from higher energy and hammering the entire Word of God into essence and having it in essence pure and whole and complete.

1 comment:

The Puritan said...

The fire and the hammer.

Accumulated higher energy and meditation/visualization.

To get the entire Word into essence.