11.20.2008

Pilgrimage

I sound weird. It's because most of what I discuss I'm now above. But I can't find new territory. It's kind of strange when you are at a place where there are no books to give you anything new.

I say that and I wonder: physics? Higher mathematical languages? Sanskrit? I don't think so.

I've written about it recently. When you have exhausted the realm of B Influence there is only C Influence left. But engaging that requires being in the third state of consciousness, at least. Then after that one wonders what one does.

I'm starting to sense it requires a pilgrimage. Or some kind of moving journey. Maybe that is seeing it too eXoterically. A pilgrimage or journey, yes, but how to effect that. It could be an activity. A subject matter. The arc of mastering something new.

ps- In case I didn't make it clear, the impressions coming from the new subject or activity you are mastering, while in the third state, become the communication from C Influence. Putting it too simply.

No comments: