11.18.2008

Schedule self-remembering

This is important.

I'm close to seven complete readings of the Word of God.

For the seventh I'm just going to take notes as I go along. Not mechanical, what is necessary at the moment to put things in memory. For such a big influence like the Bible (I mean BIG in terms of pages and words) you have to stay light and lithe with the side projects to help you get it more in memory. - C.

ps- Another important thing I see is schedule self-remembering. I havn't done enough of that, and it develops and cultivates real will in a practical and real way.

pps- There is schedule self-remembering where you use the clock (pick a time to be awake) and then there is the type where you use unpredictable things that you know will happen, like loud noises when out and about, or a police or ambulance or fire truck siren, or somebody calling your name. Many possibilities. Seeing a dog or a squirrel...

ppps- Death tests are in this category too.

No comments: