1.28.2009

I'm re-learning basic Work teachings

I've said I'm in a major effort for 2009 (started in Dec. '08) regarding self-remembering, non-identifying effort. I've just today realized, or re-remembered, something. My effort has been strangely 'strange' making me think I was maybe in some new state, or new territory, or something. I still may be (I am regarding my limits), but what is strange is I havn't been giving myself the knowledge 'substance' you need when you make such efforts.

Knowledge + Being = Understanding

Being (or effort to awaken) alone is not enough. You need Work knowledge for 'substance' (I call it that intentionally because understanding becomes your higher bodies, and substance is needed for that understanding, and Work language is that substance. It is a lively language, and probably only the Bible could take its place, but I havn't been reading the Bible much either.)

It came to me today when I was pondering Recurrence and came to an insight regarding the interval between death and birth. I might write about that later, but just the fact of pondering the Work reminded me that I was lacking the 'Knowledge' part of the great equation:

Knowledge + Being = Understanding...

No comments: