1.06.2009

Status report

I'm in a different stage with higher energy now.

When I started this latest serious round of effort I started it in a new stage of development. It's not at all like the past. I can feel the energy inside me, but I don't lose it. Not even in the less dramatic ways. You know, like laughing at your own thoughts for six hours.

I can also see when I'm walking around in this new environment, more cut loose from a base, that it's a higher environment even though it is experienced as mundane as usual.

There is a group of people around me experiencing God knows what due to it. They havn't turned on me (and I won't even say 'yet' because I'm too good at controlling myself and environment now). If one of them does make a step in that direction I give them zero oxygen for their flickering flame.

I'll have to be led into something, but I also feel I could die too. Like, if there is no more reason to be here. I had a half-sleeping dream where I keeled over and died (went black, though I was conscious of 'going black') then awoke (saying prayers, believe me).

Well, there's always the crown level (Man #7) to reach. My current stage of efforts calls for much more intensive awakeness as I go on.

Could be death in the offing...

No comments: