5.13.2009

In pursuit of mystery

It occurs to me what I've been missing in my life recently is the search for the mystery of everything. The Bible says it's for kings to search out a mystery. I did that with B influence and mesoteric and esoteric subject matter, but stopped. No more 12 tribes, conspiracy, following lines of ideas from book to book, writer to writer, even the mystery of C influence school. It all stopped. I got exoteric. Well, when Jesus - God - says with faith you can tell a mountain to move and it will move I believe it, but it moves in ways an exoteric mind can't or refuses to see. The exoteric Christians pulled me down (oh, I can't blame them). Believe the Bible. Fear only God. Search out mysteries. Be a king.

In Search of the Miraculous may not just be a commercially drummed-up title.

I.e. the element of being on the *trail of mysteries* when one is coming up the mountain of influences and developing understanding is really a very big element in it all when you stop to think of it.

All the life you see around you seems so *short cycle* and dead (and I don't say that like a teenager but like a Christian who knows sin and being dead in sin). By short cycle I mean the patterns of activity, the cars going and coming, the routine of daily living, over and over, and the veneer of it all that seems to hide anything deeper.

I was very much adept at pursuing that *deeper* behind the veneer, but then once I came to the Work and the Bible that pursuit seemed to have come to an end. Yet it shouldn't.

Pro 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

I, as usual, overstate my own indictment to make my point. I, of course, continued the search within the context of the Work and of biblical doctrine and the plan of redemption. Yet I think what I lost was being *conscious of being in pursuit* of mystery.

No comments: